Documentation for you to follow and Zoom Invitation Code will be sent out prior to each course date.
By making a payment you confirm that you have read and understand our Terms and Conditions as detailed below
By making payment of the appropriate course fee you agree to the following terms and
- Course Times: 2 to 6 p.m
- All reservations are subject to availability with minimum numbers required to run the course.
- Written cancellations received two weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund less an administration charge of
£25. After this time no refunds or course
deferments will be given.
- Wendy Shorter Interiors reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or because
minimum numbers have not been reached. In these circumstances an alternative date may be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all prices are subject to VAT at the appropriate rate as dictated by
HMRC. A VAT receipt will be issued following settlement of course fees.
- Course materials (unless marked as copyright of any other person) and images and photographs displayed in our training
materials or on our website(s) are copyright of Wendy Shorter Interiors and must not be distributed, copied or reproduced in any form under any circumstances without the express permission of Wendy
- Any video or recorded material in any form taken of Wendy Shorter, Course Tutors or other employees of Wendy Shorter
Interiors whilst demonstrating during a course or otherwise in connection with the services offered by Wendy Shorter Interiors must not be reproduced, copied or distributed in any form or on any
medium, including social networking sites, under any circumstances without the express written permission of Wendy Shorter Interiors.
- Wendy Shorter Interiors reserves the right to photograph students and their work
- When you contact Wendy Shorter Interiors you give permission under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulations
for Wendy Shorter Interiors to hold and process information about you
- Wendy Shorter Interiors keeps your personal information securely and abides by the General Data Protection
Regulations. We do not pass on an individual’s details unless required by law. We may share information you provide with the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers and any
relevant government agency. Beyond this, however, Wendy Shorter Interiors will not sell, rent, trade or give away any personal information or email lists to third parties without first
obtaining that user’s consent.
- Wendy Shorter Interiors may send you emails to notify you about new services on offer, updates and features on the
website. You may opt out or unsubscribed at anytime.
- These terms and conditions, and any contract concluded between a student and Wendy Shorter Interiors, and any dispute in
contract or tort in connection with the services provided by Wendy Shorter Interiors shall be governed by English law.
"Thank you Wendy, the course was excellent and very useful, especially the fire regulations which is the one area that I find
most confusing. It is much easier when it is explained in the way that you did, and the flow chart in the handout is a great resource that I will certainly be putting on my notice board."
- Evelyn S, Aberdeen
"This course, taken by Wendy herself, was full of advice and information for those wanting to start their own small business
in upholstery or soft furnishings. Wendy shared her vast wealth of knowledge and experience." - Julie E – Harpenden
"The course was very thorough for a person looking to start up a business. The way it was structured, the step-by-step approach was easy to follow, with ample opportunity to ask questions.
Lots of first hand experience that was referenced to particular scenarios that could be encountered when setting up and running a business, especially the legal aspects. The course hand-out is
comprehensive and backs up what was taught on the day." - Cheryl J - London N1